How To Master Hypothesis Testing
How To Do It All In Excel
Detailed Description of
Hypothesis Testing in Excel
- 87 pages of complete step-by-step instructions showing how to perform every type of Hypothesis Test and how to do them all in Excel.
- This e-manual will make you an expert on knowing exactly how and when to use all types of Hypothesis Tests (Hypothesis Tests of mean vs. proportion, one-tailed vs. two-tailed tests, one-sample vs. two-sample tests, and unpaired data vs. paired data tests) and how to set them all up in Excel.
- This e-book is loaded with completed problems and screenshots in Excel of ALL major variations of Hypothesis Tests.
- The instructions are clear and easy-to-follow but at the graduate level.
- All Hypothesis Tests regardless of type can be solved in four steps. This e-manual walks you through that four-step process during each of the many solved problems.
If you are currently taking a difficult graduate-level statistics course that covers Hypothesis Tests, you will find this e-manual to be an outstanding course supplement that will explain
Hypothesis Tests much more clearly than your textbook does.
If you are a business manager, you will really appreciate how easily and clearly this e-manual will show you how you can perform Hypothesis Tests in Excel to solve difficult statistical problems on your job. Hypothesis Tests are perhaps the most widely-used of all statistical tests.
This e-manual will make you an Excel Statistical Master of Hypothesis Testing.
"I really like the Excel Statistical Master. It is incredibly useful. The explanations and videos in the manual are excellent.
It has really made my work with statistics a LOT easier. I'm really glad that I came across the manual.
If you're a student of business statistics, this e-manual is worth WAY more it's priced.
I will use your manual as a reference for my MBA course this summer."
Dr. Yan Qin
Nankai-Grossman Center for Health Economics and Medical Insurance
(This eManual downloads in the standard PDF format and, at no additional charge, in
the widely-used eReader formats .ePub, .mobi, and.lit so you can take it with
you everywhere you go. Most eReaders accept .ePub. Amazon's Kindle
accepts .mobi. Microsoft's eReader accepts .lit. Links are provided
so you can also immediately download
free versions of those desktop eReaders.)
Absolute, Immediate, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee If Not
TOTALLY, 100%, Not Just Satisfied, But DELIGHTED that this eManual
Hypothesis Testing in Excel is
BY FAR the Easiest and Fastest Way To Master Hypothesis Testing
Techniques and Frameworks AND Be Able To Do It All With The Program
That You Know Well - Excel.